Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Tablet Hybrid System

I'm still on the fence about hybrid PC technology. I own a few laptops that I like. I also have a Samsung tablet with keyboard dock, but I haven't tried a hybrid.

They appeal to me, but I haven't found one that I feel comfortable with. I admit I like a few of the newest tablet hybrid releases, but I still haven't bought one yet.

The newest Lenovo Flex 14 inch Touchscreen Laptop has more of what I like in a hybrid system. It still has that laptop look, with a touchscreen tablet-like interface. I'm a fan of Lenovo systems, and think if I were to be in the market to purchase a hybrid system, I would consider this one.

Another hybrid system I like is the ASUS Flip. This 15.6-Inch 2 in 1 Convertible Touchscreen Laptop has some great features, and I noticed early on it had a favorable rating. 

I guess what I'm really looking for is the HP Slatebook series. It's both a tablet and laptop rolled together, with good features. I think it's a pretty impressive system. Portable and easily connected together, this Slatebook is a good hybrid for me to try out.


No comments:

Post a Comment