Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Laptop Tester Reviews | The Lenovo ThinkPad X220 4296-2YU Tablet PC


Lenovo ThinkPad X220 4296-2YU Tablet PC 

Thinkpad X220 Review- I love business laptops. I have owned some of the best business desktop replacement laptops available to help me with my business ventures, and back when IBM had it's glory days, I was walking around with their systems, thinking I had the cutting edge. 

I have heard alot about the Lenovo Think Pads and until just recently never had the chance to try one out, until now. Let me tell you, if your a business minded individual, who needs a good quality, hard working system to keep up with your fast paced lifestyle and quick thinking, Lenovo has the laptop made just for that! The Thinkpad X220 is perfect for anyone business minded. Let me explain why.


First, the second generation Intel Core i7-2620M 2.7GHz processor rips apart heavy threaded software. My graphics editors went like fire, and I loved the Thinkpad's ability to run multi-tasked situations like as if I wasn't multi-tasking at all. I could write up ads on MSword, do some video editing, picture editing and browse the Internet, while listening to some mad music while I worked.

Second, the touch screen saved desk clutter! Normally I have just enough room on my desk for a few pads of paper, notes, calculator and my mouse and laptop. The touch screen saved me from having to play around with my mouse while messing up my order of paper work. I loved being able to turn the screen to show my office co-workers things without them having to get up and leave their desks, or me having to turn my laptop around, like I would normally do, cause an avalanche of business papers to fall off my desk.

Most of all, this system rocks! The 320GB 7200 rpm hard drive and HD (720p) webcam sold me right away. I was able to save several hundred invoices and web cam chat with an associate in New York while I was transferring about 30gbs of information from our mother system two doors down. How dependable is the Thinkpad X220? So far, it's excellent and running great.

If your looking for the best business laptop for your hard work and enjoyment, the X220 from Lenovo is where it's at! I love it and believe you will too! I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment