Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Laptop Tester Reviews | System Mechanic Pro Review


System Mechanic Pro Review


Fix Your PC Now
Always a skeptic when it comes to software that claims to fix problems with Laptops or Desktop Computers, so I wasn't too easy to win over when it came to reviewing iolo Technologies Company Software "System Mechanic Professional®".

Download a free trial today

Using my own Laptop, and a free full version from iolo, I installed System Mechanic Pro. When I ran the install I was very happy to see that there was no added toolbars or extra software I didn't want. The install ran pretty quickly and I had it installed in under 3 minuets. Great for software of this type.

The interface is clean and easy to navigate, and I wasn't scratching my head at all when I took a quick look around at it's tools and options. System Mechanic has a very easy to understand user interface with tabbed tools and system analysis options.

I ran the first scan and pretty quickly it showed errors in my registry and network. It took only a few brief moments and I must say I had a much faster running laptop by the time it was done.

The Memory Optimizer works great with my laptop and it is available at a click of your mouse from the gadget option on my screen. Which is another awesome advantage with this program, having a gadget to use at my will is always a great option.

iolo Uses what they call science to keep your computer running at it's best. I was happy to see that this is not only true, but with this PC repair software, you can actually count on iolo to do what it says it's going to do.

It discovered over 300 registry errors, optimized my internet, optimized my laptop, and removed over 350mbs worth of junk files. It fixed my laptop when I didn't even think I had issues. It stays active as well, and keeps making sure your PC runs at it's tip top shape.

How does it compare to other "Fix Your Pc Software"?

I have used AVG's PC TuneUp, Advanced System Care 5 and other PC fix software and really liked them, but they do not do the same job as System Mechanic Pro.

iolo's System Mechanic Pro really has me sold. I wasn't a skeptic any longer after using it and highly recommend it to anyone having issues with their system. Laptop users or Desktop user with problems, crashes or registry issues should really take a close look at this PC fixing software.

Let's talk about everything this software can do.



  • Updates critical device drivers
  • Repairs and compacts registry
  • Eliminates memory leaks
  • Fixes random crashes and restarts
  • Revives unstartable systems
  • Repairs and prevents corrupted drives
  • Fixes security vulnerabilities
  • Repairs broken internet connections
  • Scans for and replaces out-of-date drivers
  • Automatically maintains PC health with patented ActiveCare® technology


Automatically fixes hundreds of perplexing pc or laptop errors
in just one step, easily.

More about what this software does....

  • Fix errors, freezes and crashes
  • Clean, defrag and compact the Registry
  • Speed up PC boot time and web speed
  • Clean out clutter to free up disk space
  • Defrag RAM and recover wasted memory

Anti-virus and anti-spyware protection and more

Anti-virus and anti-spyware protection
  • Triple-certified protection, maximum PC performance
  • Blocks and removes all forms of PC threats
  • New HyperScan™ technology stops threats others miss
  • Safely shop, bank, socialize and play online without worry

Fix your laptop and PC now









No comments:

Post a Comment